Saturday, August 11, 2012

Leopard Nail Tutorial

For todays tutorial i couldn't decide on what colors to use
 since I've done this design before i didn't want to use the same
colors. So i went with a very light baby blue and a nice
bright pink. This was the final look...Enjoy!!


Nail Polish:

BaseCoat: Essie "Feed Me"
Essie: Borrowed & Blue
Essie: Mod Squad
Essie: Licorice
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Dotting Tools (Ebay)


So first i painted my nails with the base coat, 
i let them dry and added 3 coats of the Essie: Borrowed & Blue


Next i added a couple drops of the Essie pink & black polish
on a plastic lid i have which is what i use to put my polish on so
its easier for me to dip the dotting tool into the polish...


Then i took my dotting tool and added a couple dots on my nail..



I now take my other dotting tool which is very pointy and draw lines around the
dots, you want to have one line a little bigger than the other..



And lastly i add a couple little dots around the ones i already have
and let them dry and add my top coat. :)


Hope You enjoyed this, its very easy to do and you can do
it on all your fingers if you'd like. I just always like to do 2 
fingers because it saves me time. 




xoxo

4 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene