Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Born Pretty Store-Nail Polish Review

Happy wednesday everyone! Hope everyone of you lovely readers are 
having a great week. Today i am reviewing a product from Bornprettystore.com 

The product i am reviewing today is a Glow in the dark nail polish! 
You can find the product Here and remember that all my readers receive
10% off with the code GGL91 so Happy Shopping!!!

I was very excited when i was contacted by Bornprettystore.com and 
even more excited when i received the product for review. So here it is 
this is the Glow in the dark Nail polish.


I wanted to show you how it looks in the light and in the dark.
Here is a picture of the nail polish in the light & in the dark 
on the bare nail. (i added 3 coats) I had the nails under the light 
for a little but as you can see it doesn't show much 
glow as it would with a white base. 


And here is my favorite part, to get a better glow in the dark effect
i painted my nails with a white nail polish and then added 3 coats of the 
Glow in the dark nail polish. Here is what the nails look like in the light.


I absolutely love how they look with the white underneath it 
ended up looking  like a mint color and this is how they looked 
in the dark (i had my hands under light 
for a little as well) The color is more of a blue and i love it!!!




The application was very smooth and great. The smell was a bit strong
but its what you would expect from any nail polish. I personally think this 
product is great and its only $4.99


Over all i loved this product!! Its so amazing how it looks and 
it looks even better in person. :) This is definitely a must have in your 
nail polish collection, and especially that halloween is right 
around the corner. Make sure you check out bornprettystore.com and get 
yours now. :) They have other colors too and remember for my readers 
you get 10% off with the code GGL91


16 comments:

  1. this is awesome! I WANT!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go head and order it, only 4.99 plus 10% off

      Xo

      Delete
  2. hey Gorgeous

    I appreciate if you can FOLLOW me back on GFC and wanna be your friend

    Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing nails *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Really impressive!
    Thank you for having visited my blog. I'm following you now, can't wait to see more styles ;) Would you like to follow me too?
    xoxo
    Alice
    Alice in WonderNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i loved this polish. u should check them out.
      and yes i followed you too :)

      Delete
  5. That's so cool it glows in the dark. Thanks for dropping by, would love to follow each other, started following you :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should try indie nail polish brand Serum no. 5- Day Glow , you can find her on fb and etsy. Day glow gets sold out fast but she restocks. i think you will love that and her other polishes! im def going to order this one too great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should try indie nail polish brand Serum no. 5- Day Glow , you can find her on fb and etsy. Day glow gets sold out fast but she restocks. i think you will love that and her other polishes! im def going to order this one too great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene