Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tic-tac Toe Nail Tutorial

Looking around to get different ideas to do nail tutorials for all
you lovely readers and i came across tic-tac toe. Who doesn't love
that game? I also kept  one of my nail polish in pink to represent
breast cancer awareness :) What do you think?


Nail Polish:
Essie: Licorice
Essie: Peach Daiquiri
Pure Ice: Super Star
Top/Base Coat: Rimmel
Dotting Tools (Ebay)


First begin by painting your nails with a white polish like this.
I added 3 coats for a full coat.


Then paint your other nails black.


Once your nails are dry you can start the design.
You begin by drawing the hearts. To draw the hearts i use my
dotting tool, dipped it into the pink polish and added three dots like this..
(sorry that my fingers look a bit dry around the nail its my nail polish remover)



Then you dip it to get more polish and connect the dots forming it into
a heart. and you do that for your pinky as well.


Then you start by adding 2 vertical lines and 2 horizontal 
lines to your thumb. Creating the tic-tac toe lines. :)


Then you start drawing the X's and the hearts.



You wait for your nails to dry add your top coat. 
Then clean around the nail with nail polish remover and 
your done. :) Here are a few more pictures..




What did you think? Is there any other design you would like to see
me do comment below and let me know! 
xoxo

33 comments:

  1. Discover the latest jewelry style and trends at http://estarer.blogspot.com/
    Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multicolor dots with black and white coat underneath

      Delete
  2. You make it look so easy :) Hehehe... Super nice! I love the black, white and red combi :) NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) its pretty easy once you start practicing. :)

      Delete
  3. so fabulous! i love it
    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice manicure, darling!
    xoxo
    Ely
    http://elybslittlecorner.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Would you like to follow each other?*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed u :) follow me back? :)
    Onthecoffeeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following YOu :) now it's your turn to follow me back, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! you really have a steady hands...how i wish i could do that to both of my hands btw you really have a great blog here...i stumbled upon your blog and read it to and fro hehehe hope you could read mine too http://izzaberri.blogspot.com/
    you follow me if that's ok or put some comments that would so much appreciated and that would mean a lot :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for such a sweet comment. remember practice makes perfect lol and i just followed you too. :)

      Delete
  9. WOW they look great! I will try it! ;)


    http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you now! :D


    http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely! beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah these are great! I do not have the patience unfortunately. Just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. Would love your support too!
    xx micol

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! i folowed you via both of those too :)

      Delete
  13. Such a cute idea! I love creating different design on my nails too!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! I'm your new Follower! :) I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun. just followed you back :)

      Delete
  15. I am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar post just to find what i was looking for. I just want to say thank you.

    Greek Clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your welcome I'm glad it helped you :)

      Delete
  16. Some excellent ideas here I don’t have a news blog as such but there are some great tips that I plan to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene