Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Day For Tights

Good afternoon everyone! I went to my moms church today with my
family and what a lovely service it was. Then after we went to have
breakfast at ihop. It was a bit windy today so i went ahead 
and wore my tights. 


Outfit Details: 
Blazer: Rainbow/ Top: Target/ Skirt & Belt: Forever21/ 
Tights: Marshalls/ Heels: Payless/ Scarf: Coach 






I hope that everyone of you is enjoying your holiday weekend with your
family and friends. Stay warm & safe! 




17 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I really love that skirt. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love the skirt and booties

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look Arleene! :)

    Happy weekend and happy holidays! Hope you can visit me again dear!

    ★❤ New post up! (^_^) ❤★
    Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
    Sharing one of my skin / beauty secrets!

    Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it sweety!!
    you look gorgeous as always!!!!
    I love the black and white:)) so classy!!

    merry christmas doll,enjoyyyy!~:)))

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tamara wishing you happy holidays love

      Delete
  5. you look lovely! love that skirt!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, I am now following you on BLOGLOVIN, hope you can do the same! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene