Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy new year loves!! Hope everyone had a great time with their friends
and family as we said goodbye to 2012. I spent new years with my 
husbands family this year. We ate, played dominos and did some fireworks! 

Sorry for the quality of the pictures they were taken with my phone
but i just wanted to share pictures of my ootn and my hubby and son! 


Outfit Details: 
Top: Ross/ Skirt: Gifted/ Heels: Payless 



Best wishes on this new year to everyone 
from my family to yours! 

xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Arleene!
    I'm loving the print on the skirt and your look altogether. Hope you had lots of fun!

    *Toast to a great 2013!*

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy new years! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. loving your outfit! :D happy holidays! :D

    happy new year!

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking super pretty girl. I love the mint color on you it truly makes your eyes pop.

    Happy New Year's doll to you and your beautiful family.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!!! Mint is one of my favorite colors. :) happy blessed new year to you and your son!

      Delete
  4. Stunning outfit darling !!!!
    hope you had a lovely NYE !!

    i followed you back on GFC ! maybe we could also follow on Instagram and bloglovin ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family! Happy new year my dear!

    ★♡ 1st 2013 Post Up! (^_^) ♡★
    Looking Forward to a Better 2013 ... Happy New Year to Everyone!
    My new year e-card and a few throwbacks!


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  6. followed you back on Instagram !

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in the pictures! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene