Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Expecting

Hello fashion lovers! So I completely forgot that most of you might 
not follow me on Instagram where i announced i believe 2 weeks 
ago that yes i'm pregnant. This is going to be my 2nd child and my 
family and I are just so blessed and happy to know that soon there will be 
another member in our family! I will be getting back into my normal ootd 
posts and when i finally have a belly i will be trying to do celebrity 
prego looks. Here are a few pictures of my ultrasound and some of my 
son looking at his baby brother/sister. 







Loved this last picture I kinda picture him just realizing 
that he is going to have to share mommy. Lol 
Thank you to all of you that follow and read my blog 
means so much to me & if you'd like to keep up with me make 
sure to follow me on instagram @shoelover88


12 comments:

  1. i think i missed that ig post! congratulations! exciting news. hope it's a girl! :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats once again Arleene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take my congrats, dear)))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, that's great!

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Arleene, Looking forward to seeing your chic pregnancy ootd posts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations my dear Arleene! Big brother must be excited now too. It should be ok to share mommy hehe. :)

    Stay pretty and lovely dear~ Hope you can visit me again too! :)

    ★♡ Feature: My New Firmoo Eyewear (^_^) ♡★
    Firmoo Retweet to Win Promo
    Want free Eyewear? Check this out!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    With Google Reader retiring by July 1, 2013; let's follow each other as well on Bloglovin' and/or other networks as an alternative. Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene