Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday Outfit

Happy first of April loves! I hope that everyone of you had a wonderful 
easter with your families. Yesterday my family and I went to church & 
then after we went out to eat. Then we just hung out and took pictures 
of my son and my niece since we completely forgot to get easter eggs Lol 
The good thing is that my son & niece are so little they don't understand 
that yet. How was your easter sunday?




Outfit Details: 
Blouse: TJMaxx/ Pants: H&M/ Heels: Kohls (Rock and Republic)/ Bag: Target 









Follow me on Instagram loves @Shoelover88

16 comments:

  1. You look beautiful <3 <3 Love the blue heels!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those heels!!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a nail blogger, so I gotta ask.. what's that polish? love the blue heels also! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! Wrote it on your blog :)

      Delete
    2. thanks for posting over there so I saw it. glad to see it's something I could afford! lovely color :)

      Delete
  5. Like it;)))) Happy Easter;))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene