Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Is Here

I believe i wore this outfit on monday to spend some time with 
my family. They were on spring break all this week so they came 
down and just left this morning which is why i'm just posting them 
now. I wanted something very comfy and casual & since its spring time 
already it's time for bright colors! On another note as you all know 
by now i'm pregnant but still no baby bump and already almost 
3 1/2 months cant wait till i have my bump and take pictures. 



Outfit Details: 
Top: Marshalls/ Shorts: Target (Old)/ Bag: Nine West/ 
Sandals: Macys (Jessica Simpson)





Thanks for visiting and make sure to follow me on Instagram @Shoelover88

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so so cute! I really love that blouse.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit,love your top! :)

    Have a great weekend,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blouse is sooo beautifull!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink!!!
    Hope you can visit my blog and enter my giveaway! www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't even look pregnant lol. Can't wait for the baby bump! I know you will look even more fab!! x0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks karen. I know im waiting for it too :)

      Delete
  6. Awww congrats, dear! <3
    You look stunning!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene