Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day 
weekend with your families and for any of my followers that are mothers 
Happy Mothers Day to you lovelies! Yesterday i went to church and then 
headed out to eat with my hubby and family to celebrate mothers day.

I had such a great time & im so thankful that God chose me to be the 
mother of my wonderful baby Gio. I also can't wait to meet my new 
bundle of joy in the oven. Im currently 4 1/2 months pregnant on my 
next post i will announce the sex of the baby so stay tuned... 


Outfit Details: 
Dress: Ross/ Heels: Shoedazzle/ Belt: Forever21 




These are some of the pictures that i uploaded on my instagram of my 
son and i enjoying mothers day. Follow me on instagram @shoelover88




20 comments:

  1. You are sooo pretty!
    I absolutely adore your dress and heels :)
    Happy mother's day!

    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! so pretty! Happy Mother's Day!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with that dress! great gifts!
    happy mothers day!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! Loving the shoes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much. So sweet.

      Delete
  6. Such a hot momma dear! Really lovely dress Arleene! Can't wait for your baby too!

    Come visit me again dear and check out my latest post and let me know what you think. I'd really appreciate it :)

    ★♡ Check out my New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
    ♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
    Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely floral dress on you :)))
    I’m also having a ❤ Juicy Couture Jewelry Giveaway ❤ Please come check it out!

    xoxo Jenny Tsang
    ❤ JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY ❤
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dress! Your bump is so cute!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress! Would you like to follow each other? http://ladeadellapparenza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! N i think im already following you let me check :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene