Thursday, May 23, 2013

Insta Moments

Ive been wanting to do a Instagram post on my latest pictures 
that i upload there but always forget. Finally here is my first 
post. Come join me on my insta fun and 
follow me @Shoelover88 


Loving my neon H&M necklace (old) & mac vegas volt lipstick. 


New sandals thanks to my mom :) 


My 3 latest OOTD's 


Found out we are expecting another boy! 


Quote i found on another fashionista's Ig. 


Swatches to my newest addition Candy yum yum by Mac. 


I was one of the winners for shoedazzle's mothers day contest 
and my mom and i got to pick our own pair. I picked these. 


Mothers day gifts :) 
Target Sandals: Mom Jlo Booties: Grandma Mac Lipstick: Hubby 


More mothers day gifts :) 
Watch/Shoes/Bags/Marykay: Hubby & son. 
So thankful for having such an amazing family. 

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Nice Post!!! LOve all your Shoes!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures, the shoe collection is superb!

    I am following you also on Bloglovin'

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i will follow you too ;)

      Delete
  3. These pictures are so lovely! I just adore those pink pants.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on Bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and sure lets follow eachother :)

      Delete
  5. I am glad I follow you on IG and Keek I would be missing these wonderful pics. Love your style! Thanks for sharing.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post ;)
    You have perfect blog, dear!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene