Sunday, May 19, 2013

Neon Pink Overload


Pink and black has always been one of my favorite combinations. 
I wanted to keep this outfit simple by throwing on a black top and 
black heels. I had been eyeing these heels when they came out and 
luckily my mom got them for me for mothers day. 

They are absolutely gorgeous. To tone down the pink i actually had a 
beige bag with me but forgot to take pictures with it.  
I also wanted to let you lovelies know since i did mention it in my last 
post was that we found out this week that baby #2 is another BOY! 



Outfit Details: 
Top: Target (Old)/ Heels: Target here / Pants: H&M 



Go follow me on Instagram @shoelover88 
I have a giveaway coming soon... 

14 comments:

  1. Love the neon pants!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. black and pink is my fav combo too!
    and i love those heels!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing those heels but the nude ones. are they comfy? Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazzling beauty Arleene! Lovely eye-catching neon! :)

    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Gliks.com Brings Chevron Prints Back with Shopping Discounts

    ONGOING GIVEAWAY: Join my OASAP May Giveaway <--[click] and win $30+-- Clothing / Accessories!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty. Loving those pants. You didn't say where they are from =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and also I am following you on Bloglovin

    Fashionista Houstonistas Closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, back away from the shoes and mail them to me...like now! LOL. Love it :)

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene