Monday, June 3, 2013

Wishlist

Living in south florida you don't really get the chance to 
say Summer is almost here because it's basically summer 
all year long. I do however love to shop for every season 
regardless. PersunMall has a lot of stuff that i just added to 
my wish list. Which one is your favorite? 


I love this Marylin top paired with this neon polkadot skirt 
topped off with a white blazer. 


How gorgeous are all these shoes!! 


I absolutely love these dresses. The color, the style, The pattern it all 
screams SUMMER IS HERE! 


Ive always wanted a white purse and this one is just to die for. 


The floral trend continues and these are perfect for those 
summer days. I want! 


Well that does it for now this is my wish list from the fab 
Persunmall Go check them out and purchase your summer 
essentials. 


(This post is my honest opinion) (All pictures are from Persunmall)

24 comments:

  1. I don't see many floral pants I like, but those ones are gorgeous!

    Shannon
    clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing wishlist! I love that bright skirt and the Marilyn top!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pick!!! Everything will look awesome on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guapa claro que si quiero que nos sigamos, yo ta te sigo, tienes un blog precioso, un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. Yo ya te segui tambien :)

      Delete
  5. Hi honey! Thanks for the lovely comment. Of course I wanna follow each other. I'm already following via GFC & Bloglovin. Hope you'll follow me back. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. Just followed you too :)

      Delete
  6. Great wishlist dear! I want that Marylin top so bad ;))
    Such a cute blog you have, would you like to follow each other?
    I am your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin, and I was hoping if you would stop by my blog too and maybe follow back if you like? :)))

    Hoping to stay in touch ❤
    Jenny Tsang
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks jenny. i just followed you too :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! I'm now following you via GFC as well as Bloglovin. Please follow me back on both so that we can keep in touch :) Great blog!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just soooo obsessed with that white blazer and Marilyn tank!!! HOTTT!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest wishlist!!! I just added the Marilyn tee and the neon skirt to mine!! Awesome post!!

    XoXo
    Jessyka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely items on your wishlist dear! That white bag is on my Persunmall wishlist too. I just posted mine during the weekend. Check it out if you have time. :)
    And btw, do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I will :) and yes lets follow each other.

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene