Monday, August 5, 2013

Faux Leather Sleeves


Yesterday was my blogs one year anniversary. I can't believe its
been one year since i posted my first post. Blogging has introduced
me to a lot of amazing bloggers and i've had the chance to work
with shops and online boutiques. Not to mention i got featured
on People En Espanol (Spanish People Online Magazine) as
one of the top 5 best summer dressed. Can't wait to see what this
next year will bring and it's all thanks to you! 


Outfit Details: 
Top: Express/ Jeans: H&M/ Heels: Shoedazzle/ 
Necklace: Forever21 





12 comments:

  1. You deserve to featured as well dressed! Really like all your outfits ^^

    PERSUNMALL INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY - $80 Gift Card http://insanely-it.blogspot.pt/2013/08/win-end-of-summer-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute top! I can see your bump!!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Love the blue color top. Thanks for your comment and I followed you on GFC (Cassandra L.M) and Bloglovin. Waiting for you to follow back at my blog. See ya...

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking gorgeous my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene