Sunday, September 1, 2013

Baby Shower Time

Happy September! I cant believe how fast my second pregnancy 
has gone by. Only 5 weeks left and i will have my baby boy . 
Yesterday was my baby shower & i'm so glad i got to enjoy it 
with my family and close friends. My husband and i are so blessed. 

First up are the pictures of what i wore and at the end are a few 
pictures of my party. I found a lot of cute ideas from Pinterest 
so of course i had to have them at my shower. :) 


Outfit Details: 
Dress: Ross/ Necklace: Express/ Shoes: Zara 









<3 










24 comments:

  1. Awwww, how cute!!! You look amazing!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing for just 5 weeks left!

    www.lesley-kim.com Lesley-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!!!! so cute party's picz))))) ur lookin absolutelly chic!!!! xx)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely beautiful! I love your whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures! Your dress looks very nice as well as the cake! I see you had a great time :)


    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nossa que linda e sem falar na festa estar tudo maravilhoso...

    http://malukinhasfashion.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful - just glowing! What a beautiful party! Congratulations to you and your family
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog! I follow you, I would like you to follow me back! Thanks you!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute dress! and omg @ the baby watermelon. so cute! can't believe it's gone by this quick!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and i know time flew by..

      Delete
  11. You look so adorable! Also love your cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene