Saturday, October 19, 2013

HANAair Pro Hair Dryer Review


For today's post i have a great beauty review for you. These last weeks 
i have been using the HANAair Pro Hair Dryer from Misikko
I am happy to say that i am in love with this blow dryer. This hair dryer 
is suppose to dry your hair 60% faster and i am very surprised that it 
actually did dry a lot faster than my other one. Usually when i blow 
dry my hair i have to add a couple of products to my hair to get it to 
dry fast and add some shine. I did not add anything to my hair for this 
review and i love the way it left my hair feeling so soft and healthy. 
Definitely a great product! 


The HANAair Pro Hair Dryer is on sale now for $194.99 
and you can save an extra $30 with code Sale30 

Features: 
2 Fan Speeds, 3 Heat Settings, Plus cold shot. 
- Most Advanced Far Infrared Iconic Heat 
Pure Tourmaline Crystals Add Antibacterial Ions and Shine 
- 2 year warranty 
Get more info about this amazing hair dryer here





10 comments:

  1. Such great pics Arleene, you look gorgeous!

    This sounds like an amazing hairdryer!
    I actually need one myself, So I will keep this one in mind!

    Thanks for the review and have a great sunday:)

    Ksses to you and the little ones xoxo

    Tamara Chloé

    http://www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post! This hairdryer sounds amazing! And your hair is super shiny - love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene