Sunday, October 27, 2013

OOTD 10/27/13


Most of you know by now that i have been extremely 
busy at home since i just had my 2nd baby boy & on 
top of that the hubby and i are in the process of buying 
our first home not to mention i'm still recovering from my 
c-section. Thankfully my hubby got to take a whole 
month off and has been super helpful!! I am so blessed. 

I will slowly be getting back into my blogging routine, 
so thank you to all of you that are still here with me. 
I had to take these pictures with my phone so excuse 
the quality Lol. Anyways i just purchased this bag at 
H&M and i'm obsessed. Its so gorgeous and spacious. 


Outfit Details: 
Top: JCPenny/ Skort: C/O Persunmall/ Bag: H&M/ 
Sandals: Macy's (Jessica Simpson) 








15 comments:

  1. congrats on buying a new home! i'd be so excited!
    love that bag :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and a great outfit. The bag is lovely! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for new home.. Loved your outfit and shoes are too good.
    Last day to enter my migmon sunglasses giveaway. Please do enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m loving this look! So stylish and trendy. I especially adore your blouse. Great taste :) Oh and fabulous accessories!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is big enough, the outfit looks nice, thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene