Monday, December 16, 2013

Patterned Jeans & Baseball Tee


Outfit Details: 
Top: Express/ Jeans & Bag: H&M/ Shoes: Shoedazzle 






How are all my lovelies doing? So my 25th birthday 
was 3 days ago and i wanted to wear something that 
was laid back, comfy, and chic since all we did was go 
out for dinner and came back home to have some cake! 

I would have liked to do a little more but my main 
focus right now is preparing our new home for christmas. 
We only have a few more things to do before we can 
finally move in and start making new memories. 
I am so excited!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you styled this outfit - these pants are stylish and edgy and your heels go so well! You’re looking fabulous.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene