Sunday, March 2, 2014

Eiffel Tower


Outfit Details: 
Sweater: C/O Persunmall/ Jeans: H&M/ Boots: Shoedazzle/ 
Necklace: Forever21/ Bag: Target (old) 





On my last post i mentioned that i was out of town visiting my 
family unfortunately we are back home now. We were there for 
a week and although i was loving the cold weather i sure 
missed the hot sunny days we get year long. I have i think 3 
more looks to post from my trip so i will try to get them up as 
soon as i can. Love you guys and thanks for sticking with me 
through this blog. 

6 comments:

  1. that jumper dear is just perfect
    xoxo
    happy week end

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous in black & white and I love everything about this outfit! Your booties and that top are just flawless!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting family us the best.. Such a cute sweatshirt
    I am inviting you to take part $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene