Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jessica Alba Inspired - Floral Blazer



Outfit Details: 
Top: H&M/ Pants: Marshalls/ Blazer: Kohl's/ 
Shoes: Marshalls (Carlos Santana) 






Hi guys! As you can tell i recently cut my hair it was so 
long it was driving me crazy Lol i cut off about 7in!! 
Crazy much? maybe a little but my hair grows so fast 
that i have to chop off a lot every time i go. Today's 
post as you can see is a celebrity inspired. Jessica Alba 
has always caught my eye and when i saw this picture 
i was like oh i have pants & a blazer just like that so 
why not. I hope you enjoy this look. I also kinda want 
to start making you tube videos what do you guys think?
Should i? 


5 comments:

  1. nice color combo!
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just like Jessica's! Love it! This blazer is so fierce, I love the print. So pretty
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute on u!
    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary and feel free to enter my Sammydress 2 x 20$ gift card giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this a lot! Great recreation!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's perfect! like those pants!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene