Monday, May 26, 2014

Printed Pants


Outfit Details: 
Top: Forever21/ Pants: Ross/ Shoes: Zara/ Bag: JCPenny/ 
Earrings: Gift/ Lipstick: Milani Flamingo Pose 








Happy Memorial Day weekend loves! I just want to start of 
this post by simple giving thanks to God for all that he 
does in my life and for blessing me unconditionally. 

On to todays outfit I wanted to bring you something fun 
& fresh! I am so in love with these pants they are so comfy 
& lightweight. I have worn these pants in 2 other 
ways and i simply can't get enough of them. How do you 
wear your printed pants? I'd love to know! 


5 comments:

  1. So stunning! Love the printed pants, you look incredible as always! Truly magnificent.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look fab in those printed pants and pink top..
    Those shoes are so sexy
    Happy Memorial Day :)
    Would love if you drop by my new blog
    www.indianbeautydiray.com

    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look on you! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so pretty! Love the ruffles!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! And can I borrow your adorable shoes?! LOL. Beautiful dear. Absolutely beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene