Friday, June 20, 2014

Day to Night Crop Top Collab


Hello lovelies i have been so busy that i have not been 
able to upload more outfits here on my blog but if you 
follow me on instagram here i usually post there even 
when i can't write a full post. :) 

This week i have collaborated with another fashion 
blogger to bring you another edition of day to night this 
time featuring crop tops. 

I love how both Joan and I both did nude lips for our 
day time look and then went with bold lips for the 
night time. Check out Joan's blog here for her outfit 
details & also follow her on instagram here


Day Time Outfit Details: 
Top: H&M/ Skort: Persunmall/ Bag, Shoes: Target/ 
Lipstick: Milani #26 




Night Time Outfit Details: 
Top: H&M/ Skort: Persunmall/ Blazer: Kohl's/ Shoes: Zara 
Lipstick: Milani #20 





5 comments:

  1. I really like how you girls transformed a day look to night
    Those colorful sandals are fab
    I am inviting you to enter my 50 euro Divissima giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/06/swimwear-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch
    www.beibgbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks super stylish

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new burgundy maxi skirt
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are soooo cute, I absolutely love the transformation!
    I am absolutely obsessed with your floral day time heels!
    siiiigh why don't we have Target over here:(((


    Enjoy a great weekend sweety, you look beautiful!

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene