Wednesday, August 27, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss Swatches







Beauty post! Beauty post! lol 
I have always been into make-up but it seems like 
now I'm obsessed. I want to start posting a lot more 
swatches and continue to do my product reviews. 

If there is one makeup item that i don't like it would have to be lipgloss 
from the sticky feel to getting my hair all up on my lips. I always see 
people talk about how amazing the nyx butter glosses were but i was 
always hesitant to buy them. One day i had a coupon and i just said ok 
i will give them a try and if i don't like them i can always give them 
away to family. So once i tried them i fell in love they are so buttery 
on the lips as most of you know by now. I've had mine for a couple 
weeks now and i can't believe i waited so long to try them. Now i want 
them in every color. Do you own any? Which shades would 
you recommend? 

xo

2 comments:

  1. such pretty colors and finish , i need these in my life
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene