Monday, August 25, 2014

OOTD: Black Pencil Skirt



Outfit Details: 
Top: Target/ Skirt: Madrag/ Heels: Target 







Hey there lovelies! I hope everyone of you have been 
great! I know i haven't had the chance to write on my 
blog with every outfit post. Im sorry. Ive just been 
so busy now that school is back. Thanks for all of you 
that have stuck with me throughout this fun journey. 
I should be getting back into my blogging routine soon. 
About my outfit i actually wore this to church on sunday 
and i almost didn't even get to take a couple of pics 
but here are some and i hope you like them. 
Be sure to follow me on Instagram here where i post 
at least once a day. Until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. you look so chic :)

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest outfitpost
    featuring the perfect sandals and let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Perfect heels and tank. Love the whole look!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene