Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wet & Wild Swatches

*this post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own*



From Left to Right 
Stoplight Red(911D), Bare It All(902C), Dollhouse Pink(967), 
Think Pink(901B) 




From Left to Right 
Brulee, Nutty, Panther, Spiked, Brass 



From Left to Right 
A stiff pink(127), Red-dy or not(125) 




Hey Loves! A couple weeks ago Wet & Wild sent me a few 
products to try out and see how i like them. Well i love them 
& most of all i love the prices. They are so affordable. 

The pigmentation on each one is insane for the price. The 
lipsticks have a matte finish and the eyeshadows blend 
very well. I tried the eyeliner and it lasted all day long. 
Thats sounds pretty amazing to me don't you think? 

Have you tried them? Share your experience with me & 
don't forget to enter my giveaway that ends this 
thursday HERE! 

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. I love Wet n' Wild so much. Their products are seriously the best. Loving those lipstick colours!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipcolors are amazing and i loved the glitter
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these lip shades. The pink one is my favorite!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene