Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Jigsaw Halloween Make-up




Products Used: 
-Red & White Face Paint 
-Baby Skin Primer 
-Wet & Wild CoverAll Foundation (815 Fair) 
-Wet & Wild Eyeshadows (252C, 255D) 
-Milani Lipstick (05 Red Label) 
-Mary Kay Translucent Powder 




Hi loves! Today i bring you some halloween fun. 
The movie Saw has been one of my favorite movies 
since it came out years ago so id thought id create 
the Jigsaw look! 

This look was very easy & simple to do. I started off by 
priming my face with the baby skin primer. Then i mixed 
the foundation with the white face paint and put it on 
with a damp sponge. For my eyes i blended the brown 
shade into the crease and then just packed on the black on 
my lid and blended it all over the eye. For the doll marks on 
my chin i used the black eye shadow too. Then just put on 
some red lipstick and draw on the spirals & your done! 


3 comments:

  1. cool make-up fo halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look for halloween
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creepy - perfect for Halloween! And I love the Saw movies ;)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene