Thursday, October 30, 2014

Queen Elsa Makeup Look - Disney's Frozen









Most of you by now i believe have seen the movie Frozen 
and if you haven't go see it lol. At the moment this is my 
kids favorite movie all thanks to the songs. I have probably 
seen this movie over a hundred times already. My son is 
going to dress up as Olaf the snowman for school this year 
and since this is this years most talked about movie i 
thought id recreate queen elsa's makeup.  

I only used 2 eyeshadows on my eyes and they are the milani 
bella eyes in the colors rouge and violet. For the lips i used 
milani lipstick in the color flamingo pose and I'm wearings a 
Mac blush in the color Peaches and cream and thats basically 
it besides mascara and eyeliner. If you do try this look please tag 
me on instagram @shoelover88 so i can see i would love too! 
Hope you all have a safe & happy halloween! 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful make up :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, these festive makeup photos are great! Have a happy Halloween!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene