Monday, November 10, 2014

Purple Hair Don't Care


Outfit Details: 
Top: Target/ Skirt: Ross/ Shoes: Zara/ Necklace: Shop Vals Boutique
Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Fuchsia 








Hello if you follow me on instagram then you know 
that i colored my tips this gorgeous purple color but 
unfortunately its only temporary. Today i washed my 
hair for the 3rd time since i colored it and its almost 
gone. Just incase you are curious i used the Garnier 
ColorStyler. So moving onto my outfit i wore this on 
friday to celebrate my mother in laws birthday. Hope 
you all have a good week! 


1 comment:

  1. ypu look fab , really liked your top
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene