Monday, January 19, 2015

New Milani Matte Lipsticks Lip Swatches








If you follow Milani Cosmetics on instagram then you know by now 
that they came out with 8 new matte lipsticks! I am obssesed with their 
regular statement lipsticks so i had to try these too. They are a matte 
finish but they feel very moisterizing on the lips so thats a plus. Out of 
the 8 shades they came out with i picked only the ones that i knew i 
would wear often and i love them! My favorites have to be Matte Glam 
& Matte Confident but really i love them all! Lol My husband saw me 
swatching these last night and when he saw the purple one on me he was 
like ummm no i don't like it lol but I'm still wearing it anyway it's too 
pretty not to besides what does he know about lipstick haha.
 Have you tried these? Which is your favorite? 


  

6 comments:

  1. wow, those purples
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I cannot get over how beautiful that purple shade is!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shades, I love the purple one - it's so modern!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool shades dear, love the red!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple ones :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene