Sunday, May 24, 2015

ByAlegory Nailpolish/Foundation Display Review






Hello! Happy Sunday! For todays post I wanted to share with you all 
this acrylic organizer. Most of you know by know that ByAlegory 
makes my favorite cosmetic organizers. I have reviewed a few other 
products that they sell and they are just the best. The quality is so great 
and their prices are too. 

This organizer is called the Nail Polish/Foundation Acrylic Display 
So as you can tell you can basically use it for what ever it is you prefer 
to showcase. It says on the website that it can hold up to 36 items. 
Im using mine for my foundations and primer sprays and I love how 
neatly they look now compared to having them all cluttered in a drawer. 
You can purchase these through amazon too so thats always a plus! 
If you decide to get one please tag me on my instagram @arleenemendoza 
I would love to see your setup! 

xo

1 comment:

  1. So much brilliant makeup - love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene