Monday, July 20, 2015

Milani Amore Matte Lip Creams Swatches






*Not as drying as other liquid lipsticks
*They smell like cupcakes 
*They apply smoothly 
*Took about 1-4 min to dry matte 
*Wear time was from 4-7hrs 

These have to be by far my favorite liquid lipsticks ever. 
The formula is very nice and they applied very opaque. There 
are 4 more shades in this collection but i didn't get any of 
them because a lot of reviews I've seen on them they say that 
the darker colors are patchy when applying. I have been wearing 
mine everyday for a week now and i love them all. I had on lust 
yesterday and ate tacos and the color was still on my lips. They 
didn't wear off with a outline on your lips which i can appreciate. 
These are limited edition and are sold at walgreens for $6.99 
Will you be picking any of them up? 



1 comment:

  1. These shades are all amazing! I'm digging matte colors right now too - gorgeous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene