Monday, October 12, 2015

Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish Review



I received a lovely package from Pur Cosmetics about a week and a half ago. 
They sent me all six of their eye polishes and I'm in love! :) I also just want 
to clear up that this post is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% 
my own :) 

I have never tried any products from Pur Minerals so I wasn't sure what to 
expect out of these. To my surprise they were extremely good! So these eye 
shadow pots claim to have a base and top coat primer. The pure pigment will 
create a crease proof base with a metallic shine and that is exactly what it did. 


I did notice that the best way to apply these is with the silicone applicator 
that comes with them. It provided such a smooth application. When you first 
apply these they go on like a creamy wet texture but then dry out to powder.  
I am seriously in love with these and i would recommend if you want to try 
them out to go for the darker shades only because i felt that the lighter shades 
didn't last as long as the darker ones. The wear time was about 8 hours which 
is pretty darn good. I posted 3 different pictures of swatches in different 
lighting and just so you know they are even more gorgeous in person. :) 



Picture taken Indoor No Flash

Picture taken outside

Picture taken under sunlight
Colors from L-R Caviar, Satin, Velvet, Silk, Suade, Cashmere

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene