Thursday, January 7, 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette Review & Swatches


Browsing through Sephora saying not going to buy anything never really 
happens. However when Too Faced released their new blushes last year in 
the most adorable packaging of life I knew i wanted a few of them. I held 
off from getting them for a while and then they released this palette it's like 
it was meant to be. When i saw it was available in Sephora I purchased it. 
Did I need more blush? Do i have a similar color in my collection? Maybe. 
Did that stop me from getting it? No, but in all honesty it was actually a really 
good buy. Think about it. One full size blush is $26 the palette is $36 and I 
get to try all 6 blushes. Some people might say you get less product which you 
do but how many of us actually go through a blush. 



Claims: via Toofaced. 
-Fade proof
-Smudge proof 
-Long lasting up to 16 hrs. 
-6 blushes 0.07oz each 



Moving onto the swatches first we have them without flash and the 
last picture is with flash. 


L-R: Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, 
How Deep Is Your Love, Justify My Love, Your Love Is King. 


I have to say I love this palette. It has a great variety of shades, colors are 
long lasting and the pigmentation is great. My favorite shade is Baby Love 
its the perfect everyday blush. I highly recommend you guys to pick up 
this palette if you can you will love it. Hint hint.... Valentine's day is next 
month ask your valentine to get it for you... ;)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. baby love is one of my favorites! :) Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this. It looks gorgeous. I am such a blush junkie so this is definitely on my wish list.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love blush you should definitely pick this one up! the colors are so pretty. Thank you for always supporting my blog beautiful.

      Delete
  3. such beautiful colors
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! How many of us actually go through a blush? I have all 6 colors already otherwise I would definitely buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the packaging on the original size blushes though is so darn cute! I need to atleast pick one up lol

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene