Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wanderbeauty Review & Swatches: Foundation Stick, Wander Cushion, Brow Pencil

I was recently given the opportunity to review a few products 
from Wander Beauty. They are available to purchase on their website 
and Sephora. The three products I have to share with you today are the: 

-Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick (Medium) $40 
-Wander Cushion $12
- Frame Your Face Micro Brow Pencil $21

First let's talk about the foundation stick, I was so excited to try this 
out because I wanted to see how it compares to the makeup forever 
one. I don't personally like the makeup forever stick because it shows 
dry patches on my skin but this Wander Beauty foundation stick 
applies on my skin absolutely beautiful. The finish it gives me is a satin 
finish. My skin looks glowing and natural. It provides medium coverage 
but it is definitely build able. 

I have applied this foundation with brushes, a beauty blender, and 
the wander cushion. I have to say this cushion has become my 
favorite! If it's not almost identical as the beauty blender 
(texture wise) then it's better and it is only $12. Over all opinion of the 
foundation stick I believe its worth the price. Like I said it gives great 
coverage, provides hydration without looking greasy and leaves your 
skin smooth with no creasing. 




Moving on to the micro brow pencil I have mine in the shade Dark
brown.It is ultra fine, automatic, and retractable. It is smear proof and
lasts all day onme. This has been the only brow pencil I have used since
Igot it i've even givenmy anastasia brow whiz a break (and that says a
lot).I'd say the only down sideis that its only available in 3 shades but
theformula is so good that I don't mind. 


Here are swatches of some of the brow pencils I have compared to the 
Wander Beauty pencil. As you can see the Elf pencil is very intense in 
color payoff but it does not last on the brows. The wander beauty and 
the anastasia one are pretty identical but I do like wander beauty 
formula more. 


I have also been reviewing the Wander Beauty wander out dual lipstick 
so stay tuned for my review on those on Thursday. Have any of you 
tried any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts..



4 comments:

  1. Great review Arlene! The formula is even better than ABH? That's saying something! I love the quality of their products! Xo

    Dom
    Www.calibeaute.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah at least for me it is. i love it! Don't reach for any of my other brow products lately.

      Delete
  2. Great review - these products look fabulous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are so good. They also launched a dual lipstick in sephora its so good!!

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments & support. Means alot! xo Arleene